Moving to Bangalore but have loads of goods to move including fragile and delicate items? No need to panic at all. You have the option of hiring professional home shifting packers and movers in Bangalore to ensure a smooth and safe move. As an alternative to this, you can follow the tips mentioned below to pack your fragile items:
1. Prepare in advance: Preparing in advance for your move will ensure safe and smooth shifting to Bangalore. You will have enough spare time to deal with different phases of the relocation process. Packing your valuables like porcelain, crystal, and other breakable items requires a lot of patience. You must not pack them in a rush as it might be risky. Therefore, plan and prepare for your move in advance so as to manage your time to pack all the delicate and fragile items safely.
2. Make sure you have the Right Tools: You must be knowing that packing fragile items can be really risky. Even a single mistake while packing can cost you a lot. So, ensure you have the right tools and equipment to pack your goods. In case you have the original boxes of the items then use them only and if not then find the right-sized boxes. Apart from the boxes, you would require other packaging materials also that helps in preventing the goods from damaging. So, grab bubble wrap, foam peanuts, moving blankets, crumbled papers, etc.
3. How to Pack Fragile and Delicate Items: As you can see the different kinds of delicate and fragile items around your place then here are various ways to pack the different fragile items:-
● Plate/Dishes: Plates must be packed vertically in small to medium carton boxes lined with crumpled packing paper on the bottom and top. You can place the disposable plates in between the standing dishes inside the box. It will prevent them from breaking or cracking during transportation.
● Lamps: These must be packed separately in a box with lots of paper. Fill the box with crumpled packing papers. Wrap the lamp with bubble wrap before you place it into the box. And again put some crumpled papers on the top of the box. Seal it properly with packing tape.
● Picture Frames: If the frame is more than 8 inches then it should be packed vertically in a standing position in the boxes just like the done with the dishes. You must use crumpled papers to cushion the boxes before you put the frames and then fill them with crumpled papers again. It will help avoid any movements of the frames. Frames that are more than 3 feet must be secured with moving blankets, bubble wrap, plastic wrap, and moved separately.
● Big Fragile Goods: For the bulky and heavy items like TV, microwave, etc. you must use moving blankets. And in case you don’t have or cannot afford this then, you can pack the goods by using small blankets and towels you own. These also prevent the fragile goods from damages.
All the above mentioned tips for packing fragile household things will make sure the utmost safety of your belongings. Still to ensure professional safety, Hire best packers and movers in Noida, Gurgaon, Delhi or any other city you are shifting to. Happy Shifting!!
To avail our professional service, contact us or simply ring at 9990957789